Friday, December 7, 2012

Photo/Video Dump

December always brings lots of excitement, festivity and lots to do.  Of course I have not pulled out the real camera since Thanksgiving, but thanks to our iPhones we still were able to capture some adorable moments.

These pictures and videos were taken November 23 - December 7.

This was the morning after Thanksgiving, when Asher slept over at Gigi and Poppys.  Looks like he was having a fun morning hanging in his PJS!

 While Asher was occupied at Gigi and Poppy's, Mommy did some Black Friday door busting!

Then met up with Gigi and her little man for a little more shopping!

Black Friday would not be complete without a trip with Dad to home depot!



 LOVE THIS TUSHI



His new favorite position for playing, watching videos, coloring, reading etc.

We visiting Uncle Matt and Aunt Robin over the weekend and Asher was fascinated with the mini kitty door, until he found someones iphone that is.

 


Asher eats oatmeal every morning for breakfast and is becoming very skilled at using his spoon.  Apparently, he loves wonton soup too!


I get to work from home on Monday mornings, and have found a way to keep Asher enterained while I work from the dining room table.  Turns out that he is quite the little helper.
 

We have a houseful of toys, and lots more wrapped up and waiting for Hanukkah and Christmas (such a lucky kid). But what does he choose to play with, that kept him entertained for about 15 minutes?  Toilet Paper!!


I love shopping. I love ordering things on-line. I love when my orders get delivered, and I love wrapping them up for my loved ones.  I have gone overboard with Asher this year for Hanukkah and Christmas, but its been fun! Whenever one of his gifts arrive, we have been opening it and removing all the pesky zip ties and tape on the packaging, so that when Asher unwraps it, he can immediately start playing with it.  Nick had to help me out, tuning Asher's guitar, so that when he opens it for Hanukkah it is tuned and ready to go!

Nicki came over last weekend and taught Asher to say her name.  He hasn't stopped since.

Silly boy shopping with Daddy yesterday while Mommy was at work, followed by a visit to the park with Mimi!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment