Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Year...New Calendar

Every year, for a long time now, I make a calendar for the upcoming year!  Its always so much fun to go back through pictures, month by month picking and choosing what to include in the upcoming calendar.

This year, I couldn't choose just one favorite, so instead of highlighting one photo per month, I chose a handful of my favorites!  Click to see our Freeman Family 2013 wall calendar!

I usually order a duplicate desk calendar (smaller size) for my office, but I thought that the collage pictures would be to small, so I ended up choosing only one photo per month!  Had  I done this one first, I probably would have just stuck with 1 per page.  Check out the Freeman Family 2013 desk calendar!

I am relieved that the calendars are complet, and  I enjoyed going through all the photos from the past year (while watching the live stream of the Phish shows!)  What a wonderful, event filled, exciting year we have had!  I am already looking forward to hanging the calendar in our kitchen and reminiscing through out all the months in 2013.

Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment