Having fun primping at Gigis. The funniest part is that she put him on the stool and he picked up the hairdryer and brush all on his own.
Doing a little holiday shopping! The trick to the mall this time of year is to go in the evenings. Its still so festive, but you dont have to worry about the crowds!
A serious case of bed head
A handful of pictures that Nick sent me while I was visiting Sister and Jim in Charlotte: My sleeping angel, a fun breakfast out with Daddy at Waffle House, a trip to Hobby Town to play with the train tables, Loving his brother, stir-stir-stirring his oatmeal, and lunch with Mimi.
Then Daddy had the day off and took Asher to Monkey Joes. On their way out then ran into Peyton.
Enjoying his new singing cookie monster Hanukkah present from Aunt Lori!
Silly boy in Mommy's boots
At the mall, snacking with Gigi. Carrots! Exactly what I think of when I think about mid-mall snacking.
KiKi gave him spaghetti for lunch. Looks like he enjoyed it.
He has been fascinated with all the boxes that we have been receiving. I cant wait till he is old enough to build forts with them!
Someone didnt want to take his Morning nap, conveniently on a day that I was working from home, so just relaxed in my office. This pic reminds me when I used to work from home 3 days a week and Asher would just keep me company in my office and watch me work.
Giving Kiki her Christmas presents!

























No comments:
Post a Comment