Friday, November 30, 2012

30 days of thanks

All month long people have been updating their facebook status with what they are thankful for.  I didn't want to do it every day, but I have been keeping notes in my phone day by day and figured that I would post my 30 days of thanks!



  1. Thankful for the health of all of our family and friends
  2. Thankful that I was raised by two amazing parents who love me no matter what, and without them I wouldn't have my Sister
  3. Thankful for all the advances in modern technology that keep us so connected all the time
  4. Thankful that Nicks family from Macon got to spend some quality time with Asher (and us too)
  5. Thankful for photo text updates throughout the day so I dont feel like Im missing so much when Im at work
  6. Thankful that I finally got a Promotion (and raise) at work
  7. Thankful for a longer commute on Wednesdays giving me extra time to catch up with Melissa,
  8. Thankful for a long over due dinner with one of my best and oldest friends, Ryan
  9. Thankful for work at home Fridays
  10. Thankful for Ebay and the ability to sell our old iphones and get new ones
  11. Thankful that I have the privilege of being Asher's Mommy
  12. Thankful that Jim got a great job (right out of college) and that he will be able to take care of my sister!  (even if it does mean moving to Charlotte)
  13. Thankful for a wonderful, loving and supportive husband who loves me unconditionally
  14. Thankful for the day off work to spend having Freeman Family Fun Day
  15. Thankful for unsolicited hugs and kisses from Asher, he is such a love
  16. Thankful for Kimsey, our wonderful and fantastic Friday nanny
  17. Thankful for a fun day of crafts with Lyndsey (and Ryder and Asher too)  (even more thankful that the boys cooperated so that Lyndsey and I could actually craft!)
  18. Thankful for a husband that cleans the house
  19. Thankful for my mom who is always going out of her way to do things for me to help make my life easier
  20. Thankful that Asher sleeps through the night (thinking back to last year this time we were in a bad place)
  21. Thankful for another day off this month, and for the second annual fun day with sister and Pudge
  22. Thankful for beautiful weather and such a wonderful Thanksgiving spent with our families 
  23. Thankful for Door Busting on Black Friday  
  24. Thankful that I am finished with the holiday decorating and that now we can enjoy it all season long
  25. Thankful for email, FB and IM so that I can feel like I am in touch and up to date on so many of my friends lives that I only talk to a couple times a year
  26. Thankful for Cyber Monday online shopping and Amazon Prime for the almost instant gratification of having packages delivered 2 days later
  27. Thankful for my friend Lisa who helps to keep me motivated to work out on my lunch break
  28. Thankful to have family close by who are always willing and ready to help take care of Asher in a moments notice
  29. Thankful for a mother-in-law who doesn't drive me crazy, helps around the house and always picks up surprises for me
  30. Thankful that it is the last day of November and I am 95% finished with all my holiday shopping and about 75% complete with all the wrapping too!

No comments:

Post a Comment