Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Photo Shoot

We are so thankful for Unky Jim Jim and his photography skills!  I was so good Asher's first year, at taking posed photos every 3 months.  The last time I actually attempted to have a "photo shoot" was on Asher's first birthday, and then we had my friend Caroline take even better photos about month later.  I wanted to have some GOOD photos of Asher at a year and a half so this was pretty close, just about a month off.  I knew we would all be together for Thanksgiving, so I asked Jim to bring his camera to snap a couple of pictures of us.  We didn't have a whole lot of time between Asher waking up and Thanksgiving dinner, so we didn't scout out any "on location" shots, and just used what was around us.  Thankfully, Poppy was busy blowing leaves (one of his favorite past times) all afternoon, and collected a yards worth of leaves into one large pile in the backyard.  Asher was having a ball playing in all the leaves, and provided everyone with quality entertainment.  I cant believe the great pictures that Jim was able to capture in only 20 minutes!









I am so thankful for my happy and healthy little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment