Part of my Mothers Day present was a family photo shoot. So Saturday afternoon we headed down to the Chattahoochee Nature Center to meet a middle school friend of mine who recently started her own photography business, Full Measure Photography. Her son, Waylon, is about 3 months older than Asher, and I have always been in awe of the photos that she takes of him and was excited to have her take some of Nick, Asher and I. We have TONS of pictures of our little guy, a good handful of Daddy and Asher, a limited amount of me and Asher, but hardly any of the three of us. So finally, a year later, we have some frame worthy family pictures for the house!
We had so much fun at the Nature Center and will definitely be back. Asher loves to be outside, and even though I was a little apprehensive about his temperament at the end of the day, it turned out to be the perfect time to be there because we practically had the place to ourselves and it wasn't blistering hot. Asher was perfect. He did everything Caroline asked him to do and was very quick to laugh and smile! We made our way back to a bridge where Asher danced and took about 15 steps all by himself, the furthest he has walked unassisted to date! I was so happy that Caroline was behind the camera to capture those special moments. I think it had something to do with his new shoes and the cool sounds they made on the wooden bridge.
I am so happy with the way the photos turned out, and absolutely in love with the slide show that Caroline put together highlighting our afternoon.
Caroline and her husband are so creative and offer more than just photography. So if you are in the market for a photographer, or some unique gifts, check out their website, Full Measure Arts!
awww, wendi, thank you so much! your support and enthusiasm are so sweet! My job was easy with such a cute, photogenic family, and I wish Asher would be my model ALL the time. :)
awww, wendi, thank you so much! your support and enthusiasm are so sweet! My job was easy with such a cute, photogenic family, and I wish Asher would be my model ALL the time. :)
ReplyDeleteAny time you need a model just give us a call!
Delete