Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bubbie

Bubbie was in town last week and lucky for us we got to spend a lot of time together.  It has been a while since her last visit and Asher has changed so much since she last saw him.  Last time Bubbie was here, I was still on maternity leave and Asher and I were still getting used to life with each other.  Things were much different this time around.  We are both more adaptable and I think that it made for a more enjoyable relaxing visit.  We had dinner together at Moms house when Bubbie got in town on Saturday night and Asher showed off by taking his first couple of steps! (It was really exciting that Bubbie was here to witness that)  Sunday we spent the day together at the Taste of Marietta and Monday we spent the day wedding dress shopping for sister.  I had to go back to work on Tuesday, but since that was a Gigi day, he got to spend another day with Bubbie and again on Thursday when Sister watched him.  I didn't get to spend all that time with Bubbie but was happy that Asher got to spend so much time and that Bubbie got to see Asher in his day to day routine and not just for a meal here or a meal there.  Hopefully it will not be 10 months before we see Bubbie again!







We miss Bubbie already...

No comments:

Post a Comment