Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Massive Photo Dump

I got a new MacBook Pro (from work) and have been transitioning all of my photos from the PC to the mac.  I have been overwhelmed by the task of moving everything, and figuring out the best way to organize them on the mac.  I finally have made a decision and moved everything over.  It is still a new system and I am in the middle of a serious learning curve.  I know that my new method will ultimately be better, but its going to take some time and getting used to.  Finally, I have caught up and everything from my phone and camera are now on this computer.  Hopefully moving forward I will do it more frequently which will allow me to spend more time to learn the program and how to utilize all the features it has to offer..and my ultimate goal is to blog more frequently about day to day stuff and adventures!  Until we get there.... Photo Dumps.

Photos Taken May 1 - May 16, 2012
Looking back, its been a busy couple of weeks!





I love working from home Monday mornings! 

Happy 1st Birthday Peyton!
3-4 Year Old Boys...Perfectly well behaved with their iphones at Peytons Birthday Party
Yeah Buddy! 


Hugs from Keller


Bumped into Bennett at Target with Gigi








Sippy cup with a straw!
A week night play date with Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment