We intended for this to be a card, but I loved it so much I kept it for myself. I helped Asher glue the tree and start to the paper, and add the gold glitter to the star, but all the rest was his complete design. I loved watching him with a glue stick!
My friend Jordan gave me a gold glitter mouse pad for Christmas, and once sister saw it, she wanted one too. Of course I was not going to pass up a glitter project, so I created this glam gold glitter mouse pad for her too!
I made these string cheese snowman for Asher to bring to school for the last day before the holidays, but of course Asher came down with pink eye and couldn't go to school that day. We still dropped them off at the school, along with his teacher presents (I should have taken a picture of the cute cards we made for them). I pulled up front and left Asher in the car and he said, "I want to go in an pay with my fwends". Broke my heart.
I waited too long to buy Asher any themed holiday shirts, so christmas eve morning, we created our own little iron on design for him to have a festive shirt!
Then of course there was the Dash shirt that I made for him that he opened on christmas! One of his favorite gifts. He asks to wear it almost every day!
It feels good to look back and see all that I accomplished over the break...and already have some ideas for my next craft projects! And before you know it I will be starting on Asher's 3rd Birthday. (GULP)







No comments:
Post a Comment