Here is some of his most recent shots:
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Ashers Pics
I actually created a tag in light room called Ashers Pics to catalog all the photos that Asher has taken. I am in the process of unloading photos from my camera and phone, and came across these that Asher took on my little point and shoot camera. I was thinking about getting him a kids digital camera for christmas, but it seems he is doing just fine with mine. I am impressed that he actually has a subject in most of his photos and that more than half of them actually turn out. Even when we walk past all the cameras in target he gets all excited and pointing and asking to go over there.
Here is some of his most recent shots:
And of course a couple of selfies
Here is some of his most recent shots:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment