Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hanukkah- 1st Night

We celebrated Asher's first night of Hanukkah last night.  Even though he will not know the difference this year, we still have a present for him to unwrap each night.   I had fun shopping and picking up things here and there for him.  His gifts are a collection of new things, deals from consignment stores, books from ebay and some shower gifts that he is just now old enough to  enjoy.
I think someone knows he is about to get S.P.O.I.L.E.D
 


He was much more interested in the bows and ribbons than I had anticipated.

Saying the blessings and lighting the menorah on the first night
Opening his first gift and card from Bubbie!
(notice the card that does not leave his hand the rest of the night)


A toy phone from Gigi and Poppy

Still loving that card from Bubbie (with an amazon gift card in it!!!)

My Pal Scout from Mommy and Daddy

A Happy Boy after a Successful 1st Night of Hanukkah.
7 more nights to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment