Friday, November 22, 2013

Vegas...Part Duex

Two weeks after my last Vegas visit and then back again. This time, for work with my work bestie Jordan. We were there for the National Workers Compensation Conference and Expo (pretty boring stuff) but, we also managed to "Do Vegas". Vegas for business is a different experience than when traveling on your own dime. When we were not working we enjoyed incredible dinners and lavish Vegas style parties (thrown by fellow exhibitors)! It was a successful show for Riskonnect and a fantastic time for Jordan and I- I seriously think we were laughing 90% of the time we were there (and were sleeping the other 10%).

Photo dump of our Vegas experience:

Not sure if we brought enough accessories...



*Bottom right:  Turf from Americas Got Talent.   Nick and I were pulling for him...


At the Risk & Insurance Teddy Awards, where our client, PetSmart won an award!

Show Over!!




#wolfpack

This was IN the nightclub where the party was taking place. 


1 comment: