Tuesday, November 26, 2013

School Days- November

We have not received his monthly photo CD, but I have a handful of pics that I have received in the daily discovery reports and some that I have taken on my own, and since I seem to be on a roll catching up with these blogs, I figured I would go ahead and post what I have!

Whenever I pick Asher up from school, he always wants a Gatorade or Chocolate milk out of the cooler. Most days, I let him.  More recently (since it turned cold) he has started asking to stay at school and drink at the little table in the entry area of the school.


Discovery Report: The children made D is for dinosaur art today by gluing spikes on a letter D! We talked about how the letter D looks and sounds. We had some friends name a few other things they knew that start with D!


Discovery Report: We had a great time making dinosaur footprint cookies! We named each dinosaur that we used and the children were totally engaged and excited to make their cookie!

Discovery Report: The children loved seeing all the frost on the ground when we were outside brefly this morning. We brought in a few items covered in ice and talked about the weather change and why the ground is covered in frost in the mornings.
Thats Asher in the middle of he circle

The next pictures were on the discovery report from while I was in Vegas, so I was THRILLED to see Asher is so many of the pictures and playing with the other kids in most of them to. 

(Asher did better with the drop off with Nick than he does for me.  The second day Nick dropped him off he said there were no tears and Asher just walked right into the classroom.  That is not exactly what I experience with Asher in the mornings when I drop him off.)

Asher and Ronan



Thanksgiving Luncheon!

No comments:

Post a Comment