Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November Photo Dump

I was not very good about keeping up with the blog this month, so here are a ton of pictures from November!

Pics from November 5 - November 26



Theres a whole lotta lovin that goes on at night time...or maybe this is morning snuggles...either way we love to cuddle and "nuggle" in this house!


Color tabs are not just for kids.  I have fun trying to make cool bath water art too!

  Another weekend of errands and goofing off.

Jordan had a 90's party for one of her friends. At the last minute I decided to go, even though I knew no one except for Jordan and her husband (and I had only met the birthday girl once).  I recently did a massive closet purge so this was the best I could come up with at the last minute.  

These next two photos MELT.MY.HEART


Poppy got a new Copter!!


And Asher is Sick again...so lots of comfy clothes, snuggles and "screen" watching.

Rachel (and Ryan) are expecting twin boys in March!!  We threw Rachel a babyshower to celebrate.  Its probably been a year or two since we have thrown a shower, so it was fun to get together, plan, craft and execute!  I took pictures of all the decorations and food before everyone got there, and then once the party started forgot all about taking pictures :-(



The boys sent me this one while I was at the shower.

A quick trip to the mall and Asher's first time on the ice cream truck.

And the last pic I took monday morning before leaving for Vegas again (for work)

 And here are all the pics that my mom and Nick sent me while I was gone.


Back from Vegas and 1st on the list is grocery shopping.  Asher wanted to make a list of his own too!

We had a chili cook off at work, so I made my white chicken chili and came in FIRST PLACE!! (true there were only 5 people competing but still...I won with 48% of the votes too!)  I made a triple batch and it took up a good 3 hours of our day on Sunday.

But of course we saved time for running some errands too!  Our weekends wouldn't be complete if we didn't run errands and goof off while doing so.

Asher kept telling me "On your belly and scoot". I had no idea what he was talking about. Finally I asked him to show me and he ran up to a skate board and did this.


No comments:

Post a Comment