Saturday, June 16, 2012

Walkin

Well...Its official!  We have a walker.  He has been walking a little bit here and there for the last month or so, but it took much encouragement from us.  This past week he has gained up some independence and confidence.  Every time he just lets go and walks from one thing to the other, nick and I just look at each other with amazement.  He used to build up momentum and then dive into our arms, but now he is just calm and composed and walks right to us, or a a chair.  Earlier he walked over to a toy, bent down picked it up and then continued walking.  We are so proud and still simply amazed with every single step he takes.  I am thankful that he still will reach up and want to hold my hand to walk sometimes too!  I cant imagine the day when he doesn't want to hold my hand anymore.  Here are a couple of quick videos that we keep capturing.









No comments:

Post a Comment