Saturday, June 23, 2012

Farmers Market


We met Mimi, Uncle Wayne and Janice at the farmers market yesterday morning.  Nick and I used to go to the Marietta Farmers Market almost every weekend before Asher, and even last summer, we made it up there a good bit.  I dont know why, but this summer we have not gone up there too much.  After being there I missed not going on Saturday mornings, and have a feeling that now the frequency of our visits will pick up!  There market has really grown from last year, in addition to all the fresh produce, there is now an artisan market too!  My favorite purchase from yesterday is the Mo' Mint mojito mix!  It is extra delicious because its made with spearmint rather than regular mint!






Everyone brings their dogs to the market.  Asher LOVED seeing all the dogs and was always pointing and smiling as they walked by.  There was a HUGE St. Bernard that he just had to get up close and personal with.  That dog, walked right over to Asher and gave him a HUGE kiss on the face, and Asher thought it was hilarious.  Luckily I had the camera out ready to catch the action.

Our Cool Kid!  This was the first time he actually kept his sunglasses on.


No comments:

Post a Comment