The shower was in Athens and didnt begin until 7:30pm, so after much deliberation, we decided to leave Asher at home with Mimi. It gave Nick and I a night out, and although we missed him not being there, we were able to really enjoy ourselves and not worry about all that would have gone along with having him there.
Sara and Jim's friends outdid themselves. It was garden party out of pinterest. Everyone has the ability to pin photos and post inspiration, but not everyone can make it all come together so creatively classy like they did. The weather was perfect, the yard was perfect and all the details made the evening great!
(I realize its not a competition...but the bar has been raised for the shower I'm throwing next month).


![]() |
![]() |
There were lights everywhere, and as the night set in the place was lit up. My favorite were all the mason jars with candles hanging from all the trees creating a magical little faire land. And as the night went on, the keg got lighter and the fruit in the sangria got stronger!











No comments:
Post a Comment