Saturday, June 30, 2012

1st Haricut

...well, his first official haircut.  I have trimmed up his bangs and occasionally the back and above his ears, but it was time for him to have REAL haircut.

First a couple of Before pictures:




Asher warmed up to the place, (Kids Kuts), very quickly and made himself right at home playing with all the toys.

After a short wait it was Asher's turn.  We had no idea how he was going to react and what this experience would be like, but I'm happy to report that he was great. I was so proud of him the entire time.  Of course sitting in a Buzz Light Year car, holding a nintendo controller with lots of buttons, and watching a video on the ipad all probably helped to distract him.  He was aware what was going on, and would fuss and shrug away at times (especially for the clippers), but overall, I couldn't have imagined a better experience.  He was SUCH A BIG BOY!






Daddy decided to join in the fun and have his hair cut too!

For being such a good boy Asher got a lollypop (which he had no interest in, and later dropped into all of Daddy's cut hair on the ground) and a certificate!

Checking himself out in the mirror
My two handsom boys with their fancy new haircuts
And then of course, I had to snap some After pictures once we got home.




No comments:

Post a Comment