Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer Time

Aside from the cooler air this weekend, and regardless of what the calendar says (June 20th)...SUMMER IS HERE!  I consider Memorial Day the first day of summer!  Unfortunately I dont have summers off like a handful of my friends, but I look forward to the weekend ALL WEEK LONG.  Having a pool in your backyard means that you are always entertaining.  I by no means am complaining.  Every weekend I know that even if we have no plans, we will have something to do, something to grill, and people will come over!  I love that about the summer time.  Our backyard looks very different than it has in past summers.  Babypools, water tables, kiddy floats and lots of water toys have already taken over our backyard. Quite a change from last summer where Asher and I spent most of our days inside the air conditioning, sheltered from the sun, on a 3 hour schedule.  After the last couple of weekends, I have no doubt that its going to be a fun filled summer!



Asher's first taste of a hamburger dipped in ketchup.
He picked up the dipping very quickly. 
Baby Jay's first dip in the pool at 10 weeks old


 
First time in a bounce house at the Riskonnect Summer Party.  HE LOVE 

Asher made a new friend at the Summer Party, Logan!  (18.5 months old)

The look on their faces...
Watching the very pretty Polynesian dancers at the Summer Party

No comments:

Post a Comment