Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Photo Dump

Whoops...half way through May and finally getting around to posting the April photo dump. It was a busy month with the season changing, weddings, birthday parties and our normal day to day routines!




We have our own nature reserve in our own yard!  We have a family of owls that we hear and see all the time, and also bunnies!

Junior Lil' Peach playing with all the pillow inserts for his party favors!

I got some new pillows covers too!


Drew Borkats 1st Birthday party!

Blair and Josh got married and not only was a it a beautiful wedding, but we all had a great time!  Blair and Josh both looked great and SO happy...and Sister, Nick, Jim and I danced the night away!


Happy boy outside at school, and a lazy boy at home!

Last minute dinner at Jordan and Stephens house.  Little man asked for a Jordan, Mommy sandwich.



While I was away at RIMS, Gigi took Asher to the Fire station!  He loved it...(and has been playing fireman ever since)

More cute pictures from Gigi and Nick while I was away.



No comments:

Post a Comment