Sunday, April 13, 2014

3rd Birthday Party: The Fun

We had great time at Asher's third birthday party, and everything was picture-perfect! The kids all looked absolutely adorable in their pajamas and everyone played very well together. I think even the parents were thankful that on a Sunday morning they could just come to the party in their PJs too.



 

An impromptu dance party (per Asher's request) was just about the cutest thing I have ever seen!  The excitement of the Fox Song and Let it Go had all these kids crazy, jumping, dancing fools!








Once the party was over, and everyone had left, the family stayed and watch Asher open all of his presents. The cash register from aunt Sarah and uncle Jim was by far his favorite. He opened this one first and after about 10 minutes we were finally able to convince him to open more presents. He had the most fun pulling all the tissue paper out of the gift bags.

Another successful birthday party down in the books… Not sure how I'm going to top this one next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment