Going through all these photos made me realize how quickly he is growing up and how time is flying right before our eyes. I have 1 picture from each month on the side of the fridge showing how he changed from month to month. We are always looking back at them and just cant believe how much he has changed. Of course after I gathered all the pics from his second year I went back to all the first year pictures and the transformation is amazing.
I don't have room on my fridge for the whole second year, but love seeing all 24 pictures in chronological order, so my friend Nicki gave me the idea to do photo magnets. Shutterfly is currently selling a set of 4, 2x2 magnets for half price! So I got busy uploading all my photos and applying them to photo magnets for my fridge. I cant wait for them to come in!
Check out this transformation from from my baby boy to my big boy toddler!

No comments:
Post a Comment