Friday, June 28, 2013

A Fun Week

Asher has been such a good, fun and cute boy since we have gotten back from vacation.  This was just a typical week in the lives of the Freeman's, but I wanted to post the pictures!

Photos taken June 24 - June 28

Since Gigi and Poppy were still in Jacksonville, I had to bring Asher to work with my Monday Morning.  He was so well behaved and made me so proud.


He even spent a little time helping out professional services and meeting with the Tech Ops team.

It is so very rare that I get to watch Asher sleep first hand.  I used to be able to sneak into his room, but now he hears the door knob turn and just pops right up.  I had to go and wake him up Tuesday afternoon when I got home from work, and he didn't wake up when the door opened, so I just stood there staring at him sleeping before ultimately waking him up.  I cant believe how big he is in his crib and love the way that his still crosses his ankles and pulls his knees up under him, just like he did when he was a baby.


For dinner we had Mim's beef stew, and Asher LOVED it.  Making sure he got every last drop.

Silly boy at bath time!

And another typical day with Peyton, playing dressup with all of her girly things!


Because every dog wants to dress up like their brother!

Daredevil.  Luckily climbing up the couch and onto the dining room chairs is just about as "ballsy" as he gets!


Spending the afternoon with KiKi.  I was told that he insisted on taking puppy for a ride, and that Asher stuffed him in the back all by himself.  And then wanted to take it one step further and take his "other puppy" for a ride too!





Tonight, instead of going out for mexican, we switched is up and tried Freeman Family Movie night!  We set up a blanket downstairs, picked up a pizza, ate popcorn and watched an entire movie together in our Jammies.  We watched Monsters Inc. which was great!  Asher thinks that Sully is Pete from the Mickey Mouse and gets excited whenever Sully is on the screen.  For about 90% of the movie Asher sat with us and paid attention.  He wandered off a couple of times to go play with his toys, but always came back to snuggle.  When the movie was over, he was great about going right to sleep!  I see many more movie nights in our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment