Saturday, June 15, 2013

Photo Book: January - March 2013

FINALLY!  I have caught up.  Well not really caught up since I still have April and May to create, but at least I have caught up on all back logged photo books.  Even if I had April and May done, I still couldnt order since we are not through with June yet, so for me I am thrilled!

ALSO thrilled because this photo book was originally about $91.  With a little online research I discovered that you can buy coupon codes off ebay.  I bought 2 coupons from ebay for UNDER $4.  One was for a free 20 page photo book and the other was for $20 off.  I had another coupon for referring 4 friends that took 30% off the total, and I just ordered the book for $32.  Thats what I call a deal!  (3 months of photos in a nice hard back cover book for $30).  I cant believe I have been making and ordering photo books for 2 years now and JUST thought to look on ebay to buy coupon codes!!

I love a good bargin!  And I love this photo book!  So many great memories.  I had fun going through and creating this one!!



No comments:

Post a Comment