Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Photo/Video Dump

Lots of experiences and adventures since my last post.  Here they are all in the form of photos!

Photos Taken June 4 - June 19


Gigi and Poppy love to take asher out to eat for breakfast.

And then to the park...

And then for a little grocery shopping at Trader Joes.  I love the way he stands and looks over everything trying to determine what he wants to put in his cart...and then when he wanders further from the cart the way he walks back to and keeps one hand on it before deciding to grab the guacamole.



 Another fun day with Peyton and Melissa.


 He LOVES the crayola color tabs (which he calls tabbeeees)  Usually we have much prettier baths...


Just a little freeman family chilling...Easy like Sunday morning

Waiting patiently for Aunt Sara and Uncle Jim to arrive

Just our typical summer afternoon

Nick and I needed a date night which means Asher got to sleep over at Gigi and Poppys.  Nick and I enjoyed a great dinner at Marlows and went to a movie (the first movie we have been to since Asher was born)  Meanwhile, Asher got to have ice cream for dessert, exercise with poppy and play with my old Little People Main Street set while Chip kept him company.

These days Asher LOVES LOVES LOVES his little toy cars, trucks and airplanes.  We find them all over the house, and I always seem to end up with quite the assortment in my purse. I love to see the creative ways he plays with them and the tracks that he creates.  Apparently the fishing boat at Dick's makes a good track too!

He is a snuggly, cuddly little boy.  Every time I go to put him in his crib he will say "Nuggle Mommy" and lock down around my neck.  So sweet.  And sometimes he doesnt need me and just "nuggles" with the pillows


I know I post a TON of pictures of Asher and Peyton, but I just can not get enough of these two.  Melissa says that Asher is doing a great job of handling Peytons "closeness".  One of these days I am going to let Sister do the post on Asher and Peyton because her commentary on each photo is hilarious!

Melissa sent me this video and said its just a typical two minutes of Asher and Peyton on a typical Wednesday

And this one, of them having a tea party is just too cute!

We have had SO MUCH RAIN this month.  One night after the tornado warning was over, all of the sudden the rain just stopped.  The sky went from green to yellow, then orange to gray in a matter of minutes.  Asher is not affected by the storms, and likes to watch the rain.  It was amazing to watch the colors change and the shape of the clouds.  These pics below were taken less than 2 minutes apart.

I work from home on Monday mornings and during the day on Friday. This is the common scene from my office upstairs.

Most Friday nights we go to our Mexican Restaurant  which is right next to Hobby Town.  Immediately upon pulling into the shopping center, Asher gets excited and starts saying "Choo Choo" over and over again.  We always explain that if he is a good boy at dinner, has good manners and eats a good dinner, that we will go and play afterwards.  Well, this past week was the first time that we did not go and play.  I gave him warning after warning about his behavior at dinner and he persistently was mis-behaving.  Finally,  I told him we were not going.  I do not think he realized what I was saying until we walked out of the restaurant and did not go to play with the choo choos.  I felt so bad and guilty, but know that I have to stay strong because empty threats do nothing but breed a brat.  This was really the first time he was punished for behaving badly and he was MAD!

Then...another Monday, another breakfast out with Gigi and Poppy, and a trip to Target!

And...Another Wednesday with Peyton and Melissa.  More hugging, more kissing, more cuddling and more tea parties.  I know these pictures are all the same just different days and different clothes, but when I am at work all day every day and this is what is sent to me throughout the day, I can help but love each and every single one of them, especially these videos so I can see them in action and not still shots!



Ive got to get better about blogging more frequently so that I do not have these massive photo dumps every couple of weeks...But life with a two year old is...well....busy.  And quite honestly, lately  when I have the time to sit down and blog I would rather just snuggle up with Nick and watch one of our shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment