Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day

We had a nice relaxing, low key, Fathers Day this year.  Saturday night, Gigi, Poppy and Mimi came over and we spent the evening outside playing and grilling out.  (I wish that I had taken more pictures).



Asher gave Poppy a new mouse pad and Sister and I gave him a whole bunch of funky socks!  (Daddy LOVES Funky Socks)


We had a typical Freeman Sunday complete with a trip to Target and lots of fun in the sun and pool!
There was no way that I was going to be able to top last years fathers day, but I think that Nick still had  great day and enjoyed his presents, and most importantly, the three of us got to spend the day together enjoying each other's company.

I am having a lot of fun playing with my Silhouette Cameo.  Any excuse I can find to use it...I do!
I love these two, especially with their bed head in the morning!
Of course we had to give Asher a taste of all the flavored cream soda's that he gave daddy, and ever since then, any time someone is drinking something out of the bottle, he will look at us and say "Cream Hoda?!"

Helping me make daddy special Father's Day pancakes for breakfast. Linus wanted to help too!

Could this picture be any cuter of the two of them drinking their cocktails by the pool?!

This is the card that Asher gave his Daddy, which is soon to be placed in a picture frame on Nicks nightstand.



No comments:

Post a Comment