Thursday, April 11, 2013

I Love...

Last year a couple of weeks before Asher's first birthday, I blogged about a bunch of things I loved about Asher at the time.  I really enjoyed reading it again and remembering back to this time last year.  I cant believe in less than a week, our little man is going to be TWO!

So, just shy of his second birthday, here are some of the things I love...

... the way Asher will rub my face and says "nice mommy"

...how particular he is about which books we read

...the way he refers to himself as "Ahh-Uh"

...his love for music and the way his little body bounces to the beat

...the way he flops facedown onto pillows or the bed

...the tone of this voice and the way he says "Night Night Daddy"

...how he holds my hand when I put him in the crib at night and doesn't want to let go

...the way he lifts his hands palms up and says "happen" or "boken" when something isn't working

...his infectious laugh, silly giggle and sweet voice

...the way he goes straight to the bathroom at night, says water on, and gets his color tabs out of the drawer

...the way he lays on his belly, with his legs kicked up behind him to watch tv

... the feeling of his little hand holding onto mine

...how he eats a PB&J sammy (he will separate the sandwich and lick the jelly off the bread)

...to watch him chase Linus around the house and squeal

...The way he pats on the pillow and says mommy's pillow when he doesn't want me to get out of bed

... how he says "snuggle rock" every night when he is finished with his milk and ready to go into his bedroom

... everything about this sweet little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment