Monday, April 15, 2013

Photo Dump

On the eve of Asher's 2nd birthday, I figured I would dump photos from the last couple weeks of Asher as a 1 year old.

Photos Taken: April 1 - April 15

This boy LOVES taking Selfies!

Asher finally likes to get UNDER the covers.  It is so difficult to get out of bed in the morning when this is what we are leaving.


After his bath he gets so silly.  Flopping and flailing around on the bed, climbing under the covers then popping out and getting tickled silly by Daddy.

 


I think this picture was after Easter, when his hands were stained from dying eggs.
I LOVE all the pictures I get from Melissa on Wednesdays.  She said that she can tell Asher is getting comfortable over there and really enjoying all the outside time.  Excuse the barrett in his hair.  He sees Peyton wearing one, and insists upon wearing one too.


The next three pics is a scene from a typical spring Sunday in the Freeman household.  A trip to the grocery store,  a stop at Home Depot complete with a ride on a "trakta", and blowing out the backyard and cleaning windows.

Gigi and Poppy took Asher to Toys R Us to test out the trycles and big wheels for his birthday.  He ended up with the Radio Flyer Trike.  He cant pedal on his own yet, but getting close.

Here is another batch of Wednesday photos.  I love that Asher spends time with Peyton...and wears her barretts and sunglasses....It melts my heart to get pictures of him looking SO happy, when I cant be with him. 

The bottom left picture cracks me up. Check out Ashers face...

Another selfie after eating licking the beaters from blue cupcake batter!



OH MY GOODNESS...
I CANT BELIEVE MY LITTLE BABY IS GOING TO BE TWO TOMORROW.

No comments:

Post a Comment