This is one long overdue photobook. As of December I had not done anything with any of the pictures that we have taken from Ashers 1st birthday on...(except for blogging of course). I had high aspirations of getting caught up on winter break, but unfortunately only got through 1 month. Then about a week ago I realize I only have 3 weeks until Asher turns 2 and I MUST get caught up. It is a big undertaking when I have about 11 months of pictures to place in a book, its one of our businer times at work, and im deep into crafts for Asher's birthday party...BUT slowly but surely I'm getting it done, and I am determined to get caught up...or at least complete 2012 before he turns 2.
For Asher's first year I was great about staying on top of it, and produced a photo book each month. I decided that after his 1st birthday I was going to finish out 2012 with one photo book, and then just do yearly family photo books. Much to my surprise, there is a limit on the number of pages you can include in your photo book...so looks like I have no other choice but to have volumes. (perhaps knowing that I cant have one large photo book will help to keep me on track and not get so back logged...)
Here is the completed photo book from April 17 - August 16, 2012.
No comments:
Post a Comment