Our first morning out on the beach and Asher is loving it, not that we had any doubt, since Nick and I are such beach and water people. We put his feet in the sand near the edge of the water, and then a wave crashes on the beach, getting him wet in the process and he is not even phased by it. So cute to watch. Getting him to take his eyes off the ocean an on me for a picture was not gonna happen.
He was not too sure about the sand at first and acted a little confused, but very quickly figured out that it was just something else he could play with.
He then got really comfortable with the sand and decided he would eat it. He just kept eating it and eating it. We tried to discourage him, and at times it worked...temporarily...until he did it again.... Of course I googled it it is very common among babies and we can rest assured that I will come out the other end....good thing I brought the diaper cream!
No comments:
Post a Comment