Sunday, January 15, 2012

9 Month Photo Shoot

We took our 9 month photo shoot 1 day before he was technically 9 months...  I didnt have any creative ideas this time and neither of the Aunts were here to help so it was one a shorter photo shoot.  I captured all of these images in one session, we only stopped after the mirror pictures for a bottle, and you can see how much happier he was after he got fed.  Since there wasn't too much creativity in the poses this time, i tried to get creative with the photo editing. I dont have a clue what I'm doing, but trying to learn light room as I go along.  At least I have a cute subject to be working with!






"Momma PLEASE!  Stop with the pictures and make me a bottle!"



To See ALL of the pictures I took both edited and non edited, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment