Asher's 9 Month Stats Are:
Height: 28 inches (40th percentile)
Weight: 19 lbs 3 oz (30th percentile)
Head: 45.7cm (50th percentile)
2 and a half inches longer, 2 lbs heavier and his head is 2cm bigger in only three months! The doctor said that after being sick and throwing up and not eating he probably had even lost some weight and that she is happy with his growth and that for the next little while, his weight will probably fall in a lower percentile since he is going to become more and more mobile, burning more calories during the day.
Asher had to get his toe pricked to check his hemoglobin levels (which are excellent by the way). He also had to get another round of his hepatitis shot. I was worried that it might be a little more dramatic since he has really learned to whine and cry (for effect), but he showed me. He was incredible and didn't cry for either of the needles, and was still a happy boy afterwards!
He is a perfectly happy and healthy growing little boy. Our next appointment will be his 1 year old checkup (I've said it before, I'm gonna say it again...and I will continue saying it...Where is the time going?) Until then our instructions are to continue doing what we are doing. Make sure he gets plenty of milk, 20-30oz a day, and as far as meals go we are going to introduce more real food for him to get familiar with and to work on feeding himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment