Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

Asher came just in time for me to celebrate my first Mothers day!  I had a wonderful day and was made to feel so special by my family, friends, and both of my boys!  We started off our day with brunch at my moms house and it was wonderful to have everyone together to celebrate both of our Moms...and Me!  I love it when the Issenberg and Freeman families are together for holidays because (in addition to the togetherness) we always have an assortment of food that is all delicious!!





After breakfast we came home and opened cards and presents and enjoyed a nice afternoon just hanging out by the pool.  I even got a chance to take a nap, followed by a great dinner on the grill!  Nick  is a great dad and a wonderful husband!  He really made my first mothers day so special!  Asher and I are excited to celebrate Fathers Day next month!




No comments:

Post a Comment