
It is so hard to believe that a month has already gone by since our sweet boy made his debut. Although the month has flown by, it seems like Asher has been a part of our lives for so much longer. This last month has been unlike anything we could have imagined. Every day is the same yet so different. Although we get so much less sleep and my daily routine has done a 180 I wouldn't change a thing about it. Asher has brought so much happiness into our lives that we didn't even know we were missing. I love being able to spend my days with him. I love when Nick comes home at the end of the day and lights up when he sees Asher. I love watching the two of them together and watching Nick be an incredible dad, and I especially love our weekends together as our new little family.
In the last month we have already seen Asher reach small milestones:
- He lifts his head up off our shoulders
- He endures about 10 minutes of tummy time per session
- During tummy time he lifts his head and looks from one side to the other
- He is so much more alert
- He follows our voices with his eyes (and Linus too)
- He smiles (it might still be just gas but he is close)
- He squints his eyes in the sun or bright lights
- He produces tears when he cries
- His grip is getting stronger and he grabs our fingers (and my hair) on his own
- He brings his hands to his face and sucks fingers, thumbs and the occasional fist for short periods of time
Here are some photos from this past week!
No comments:
Post a Comment