Saturday, September 28, 2013
2nd Gen Cousins
Our cousin Catherine is in town visiting from London, which means Family Dinner at Mimi's! We always have a great time when everyone gets together, but tonight it was so sweet to see Asher playing with his Cousins. Since he has started school we have noticed a huge difference in his interactions with other kids (I KNOW I KNOW, Blog post and update on school and developmental coming...eventually). He is not as quick to cling directly to me and Nick, and once he gets really comfortable he will follow other kids around. Tonight at Elaines was the first time that Asher really engaged with his cousins (on his own). I was happy to see him playing and having fun (without mommy) and I even got to enjoy some adult conversation while Asher played with his cousins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment