Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Week Days...

I've gotten used to the fact that I have to work and cant stay home with Asher everyday.  It was a hard thing for me to get used to, but it has gotten easier over time.  I realize that Nick and I, BOTH working allows us to have the life that we have, and I dont want to sacrifice our lifestyle just so that I can be home everyday.  I dont have nearly as many of those "bad days" where I just sit at work and feel bad that I am not with Asher, feel sorry for myself, be jealous of my stay at home mom friends, and be resentful of my job.

BUT...now with the cooler temperatures, and the my new office with the fantastic view, I know just how beautiful it is outside, and I realize just how much I wish that I could be at the park playing with my little man all day long!

I am happy that he gets to spend so much time outside with Gigi, Poppy, Mimi, Esther and Kimsey, but  some days, that is just not enough for me.  I am so jealous that they get to have all the fun and capture all these sweet moments with my little man, while I'm stuck here in my office.
(Its been one of those days....)

 
 Poppy said that when Asher got fussy in the stroller and didn't want to sit, he just got out and walked around!

Enjoying a nice picnic at the Chattahoochee Park with Gigi and Poppy after walking from one end of the park to the other, thinking that they would find that big green field in the middle...that has since been removed!



 Gigi said that they brought bread for Asher to feed to the ducks, 
but he was more interested in eating the bread himself and sharing his cheerios with the ducks!




 Another fun fall day with Gigi, but this time at the East Cobb Park.  

At least tomorrow I have the day off for Yom Kippur and I plan on spending LOTS of time outside with my little man!  


No comments:

Post a Comment