Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Update / Photo Dump

As someone just pointed out, I have been slacking in the blogging department.  Things have been so crazy and busy the past couple of weeks, as we are gearing up for the mystical, magical Wedding of Sister and Jame!  Since the last blog post we had Sister's Beach Bachelorette party (blog post coming soon), followed by Jim's Beach Bachelor party, not to mention all the pre wedding errands, arts and crafts and creative projects leading up to the big day!


These pics were taken the weekend/week leading up to my trip to Florida for Sisters Bachelorette party.
He is definitely my kid!

 Thanks Bells Ferry Elementary for leaving your playground gate unlocked over the weekend

 Give this kid and iPhone, iPad, or any other electrical device and he is CONTENT!





I missed my little man terribly while I was gone, but also got a chance to remember what the beach is like without having a little one with you.  Here are the pics that Nick sent while I was away.
He loves his new toothbrush which I highly recommend.
We dont have to fight to get his teeth brushed, instead we have to fight to STOP brushing.  

Playing with a little girl at the Kennesaw Peaches and Pigs Festival. 

He looks just like his daddy in this pic, all snuggled in on his back with no shirt!


Two more pics from last week:



This past weekend when Nick was at the beach we were productive and crossed A LOT off of our list!  Asher has his wedding outfit all ready to go, a fresh haircut and 2 pairs of new shoes! He was so well behaved while Sister, Whitney and I did wedding arts and crafts, and was even a big help stuffing hospitality bags!


Mr. Big Foot, now wearing a 5.5 Wide shoe


Asher was a good helper!  Such a good helper that the next morning sister had to search through ALL of the hospitality bags to find her car keys that Asher thought he would sneak in to surprise one of the weddings guests.
It was a busy weekend, but we even had time to go to Mia's 4th birthday party, do some grocery shopping, a visit with Aunt Sabrina and even had time for a trip to Barnes and Noble to play on the train table.
 
He still does not really play with the other kids...but was still a good boy
Aunt Sabrina reads him his bedtime stories!
The things I do to keep this kid entertained at the grocery store at 9:00 in the morning
 This next series of pics is Asher at the Train table at Barnes and Noble. I couldn't pic just one to post because I love the determined look on his face in each one of these pictures.





 Asher met this little boy who was 19 months old, and much to my surprise they played together!  They passed the green ball back and forth between themselves for a good 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment