Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Our Day

Im way behind on blogging again...but things are so busy at work with our User Conference coming up that every night I have been working instead of doing any of the numerous other things I do at night time, including blogging.  I've also been putting it off because I wanted to do more than just post a bunch of pictures, but things are only going to get more hectic over the next 2 weeks, and I am only going to get more behind, so I figured I might as well add a couple of posts.  Pictures are better than nothing at all.  I know I will kick myself later because I love coming back and reading my old posts, full of descriptive details and antidotes, but besides a caption here and there, these next posts will be lacking.

These are pics from my day at the park with Asher!  He was not in a very good mood all morning long, and even pitched a fit when we got in the car to go to the park...I was worn out from a rough morning, but it was a beautiful day and moody or not, I wanted to spend time with my boy!  We picked up chick fil a and headed to Swift Cantrell Park!

A little too distracted by the playground to actually sit and have a picnic....





He woke up from his afternoon nap, rather unhappy (as he sometimes does),
but then proceeded to lay just like this on my chest for close to an hour while we watched sesame street together!

Happy. Sad. Good. Bad
I dont care
I FREAKING LOVE THIS KID!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment