Sunday, July 15, 2012

Photo Dump

I cant believe we are already two weeks into July.  Im not exactly sure where the last three weeks have gone.  I guess we have been busy!  Thank goodness for iphone photos to help recap our day to day!

Photos taken June 25 - July 15, 2012
Asher is 14.5-15 months old

 
 He loves his Big Puppy.  Always hugging and kissing him


I get to work from home Monday mornings and all day on Friday!  Sometimes Asher helps me get my work done!
Other times he just hangs out in his jumper watching Baby Einstein.

When I got home from work one day, this is how I found my boys!

 
Checking out Mommy's new office!

 
 He didn't exactly want to sit in the front of the cart...  This is something we are NOT going to make a habit of

Asher discovered the Wii controllers and kept himself entertained for a good half hour!

 
 Helping Mommy craft for Sisters Shower





 
Daddy, Aunt Robin, Uncle Matt and Mimi met for lunch  (mommy had to work)

  
Linus's bed is Ashers new favorite place to hang out.  As soon as we get home from anywhere, he immediately goes straight for the dog bed.


We got a new stroller!  (And got a great deal from Craigslist!)
Playing with Gigi at Carters so Mommy could shop!
Our cool kid in his new Phineas and Ferb sun glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment