Last year we didn't have a party for the 4th, Asher was only 2.5 months old, I was sleep deprived and the thought of having a party or having to do any additional work to have people over to the house was out of the question. We might have had our parents and Romano over but I didn't blog about it, and have no pictures so who knows?!?
This year however, I was ready to entertain. We told everyone that we would have burgers and to just bring a side. Not a whole lot of extra work on our end other than getting the house and the yard ready for guests. We had a steady flow of people throughout the day and everyone conveniently left by 5pm when the storms rolled in. (Except for Aunt Sara and Unky Jim Jim who were just showing up).
Once everyone left, Sister and I had a little patriotic fun! Asher found us to be rather entertaining :-)




















No comments:
Post a Comment