Thursday, July 19, 2012

Barnes and Noble

Of course I miss Asher every day while Im at work.  I know that he is in good hands and that he has a lot of fun during the day.  I am always jelous of the fun adventures he goes on without me through the week.  Today, however, was the first time that I was really jealous and upset that I was not there to witness his first real interaction with other kids that he did 100% completely on his own with no coaxing from anyone, and from what it sounds like a very positive interaction. He is turning into such a sweet little boy.  There is still a glimpse of the baby left in him, but his personality is really starting to come out as he transitions to a full blown toddler.


Aunt Sara Writes:

Asher was so cute today! We wet to Barnes and Noble for an outing since I've heard how much he loves playing at the train table in the kids area. As soon as we got over there he immediately chose a train and enjoyed pushing all the buttons, turning wheels, and tinkering with the tracks. He really liked watching me link several train cars together and shoot them down the tracks.

We were shortly joined by a cute little girl, a 4 year old red head. Asher was intrigued immediately and while he wandered back to me a couple times to observe the girl from a safe distance, for the most part he was right next to her and wouldn't take his eyes off her as he attempted to do the same things she did, trying to impress her!

After our new friend left, Asher discovered three other young girls, prob around 8-10 years old working on their summer reading reports. He climbed up a chair to get a better look and to flash them his adorable smile. Of course they instantly began gushing over him and he took this as his cue to hook them! He started popping up and down to play peek-a-boo with them and even blew one of the girls a kiss (I swear I didn't prompt him)! It was sooo precious to see him interacting with the other kids and especially to see what a natural flirt he is! Such a sweet boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment