
We celebrated Nicks first fathers day on Sunday! We started off the day with a family snuggle in bed, and then went over to my parents house so that we could celebrate with Poppy as well! For fathers day, Nick said that he wanted to stay at home and roll our own sushi...so that's what we did. After brunch we went to a Japanese grocery store to buy the fish and other supplies that we needed. We came home, put Asher down for his nap and started prepping! Nick made the rice while I was feeding Asher and he made it perfectly! We had a lot of fun watching you tube videos to learn how to roll it and even more fun rolling it ourselves. I was VERY impressed with how good our rolls turned out and even more impressed with how delicious they were. We will definitely be doing this again in the future. I enjoyed fathers day and pretty sure that Nick did too! I am hoping to have Nick write a little blurb about his first fathers day for me to update this post with. But in the meantime here are some pics from our day.


Daddy Opening His Photo Card From Asher
Nicks First Roll (inside out!)
No comments:
Post a Comment