Not nearly as busy of a week as last week, but a good one none the less with a good bit of time outside, and an extra day with daddy since he was off for memorial day! This week Asher has gotten so much better about putting his thumb (actually more of his fist) into his mouth and sucking. He also has strong legs and tries to stand up and push off his feet to be almost standing up. As soon as he can hold his head up 100% he is gonna love a stand up bouncer... Time to start shopping for one!
A couple of firsts this week: first trip to the Marietta farmers market, first time to sit in the bumbo (with help of a burp cloth), first time smiling at mommy and daddy when waking up (heart melting), first time to sleep over six hours at night (even if it was only two nights and he was in his swing), first trip to Buy Buy Baby, and the first time I left Asher alone (with Gigi) so I could get a Mani & Pedi. I left him a little longer today (with Daddy) through two feedings so I could go to Lyndsey's baby shower. Even though I knew he was safe and in good hands, both times I left him, I couldn't stop myself from worrying (just a little) checking in and missing him terribly. I'm going to have to ease into leaving him. But for now I'm just gonna be selfish and enjoy all the time I have with him. Just can't get enough!
His cuteness this week:
No comments:
Post a Comment