Saturday, June 25, 2011
10 Weeks Old
This week flew by. I feel like I was just sitting her writing the blog for last week. I guess thats what happens when you have a busy week/weekend. Where to begin. On Saturday Asher and I went to Jake Simpsons 2nd Birthday pool party, then we came home to get Daddy and headed down to the Candler Park Mid Summer Music Festival which was a much different experience than we had expected (click the link to read about it). Sunday was Nicks first fathers day, and our first attempt at rolling sushi! On Monday we ran a couple of errands with Gigi, then Aunt Rachel came over to visit. On Tuesday we had some of Ashers friends over for a pool play date. Tuesday night Mimi and Jim came over for dinner and a visit. It was a good thing that we did not have plans on Wednesday because Asher decided to eat every 2-2.5, take really short naps, fuss most of the day and only wanted to be held. I didn't realize it at the time..but after looking back at the day and his eating and sleeping patterns...growth spurt. Thursday we took a trip with Poppy to Costco, and then spent the rest of the day at home working through the rest of the growth spurt. Before we knew it, Friday was here. Sister came in town to spend the day with us and to babysit Asher at night. We had a fun day running around together, and Asher was back on schedule and being his little happy self! Friday night Nick and I left Asher for the first time and went out for a date night! Its hard to believe that he is 10 weeks already, and that I only have 2 weeks left of maternity leave...My little boy is growing up too fast. Here are some photos from this past week:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment