Saturday, August 23, 2014

Gulf Shores- Paddle Boards

I have always wanted to try paddle boards (and sister too!).  After several phone calls and some negotiating, I found a place that would rent them to us for 24 hours.  The boards were actually gulf paddle boards which was not what we were expecting, but so much fun, none the less.  The water was perfectly calm and a great day for paddle boarding!



We had so much fun the first day, Sister and I decided to get our moneys worth and make paddles boards be our "booty call" the next morning.  So we took our yoga matts out to the beach paddled way far out and did toning exercises on the boards.  Talk about using core muscles!  It was a calm and beautiful morning and we could have stayed out on those boards all day long just drifting. It was so much fun, and cant wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment