Ever noticed how you sleep SOO good at the beach and wake up fresh and ready for a new day!
It's a perfect beach day!!
Asher has a thing for spitting and we are always telling him NO! He was all too excited when he asked if he could spit out his juice box on the beach and we said YES!
Asher said he was tired so we attempted a nap on the beach...which lasted all of about 10 minutes.
Then he got mad when we told him it was time to go inside for a nap.
While Asher napped, I went for a 3 mile walk, barefoot on the beach then laid with my toes in the sand, earbuds in and just relaxed. Then I came upstairs to do "Beach Yoga with Katrina" and to swap places with Nick, so he could enjoy some beach time! I am still amazed that while Asher is napping I am CHOOSING to exercise. 2 months ago I would have been laying on the couch watching TV. It feels so great, and gives me a boost of energy for the afternoon...and exercising on the beach (or even the balcony overlooking the beach) is just a bonus!
When Asher woke up he didn't want to go back to the beach so nick and I swapped again! I got 30 more minutes on the beach to myself.. And it was beautiful!!!
A couple of family pics before dinner!
(All iphone pics)
![]() |
| Asher took this picture of us!! |
Delicious crab legs for dinner and more fun on the boardwalk!





















No comments:
Post a Comment