Blogging after the beach is always so hard because of all the pictures on our phones and the real camera, so we decided to start a draft blog on my phone each day and just post pictures with comments, Instagram style, at the end of the day!! Then at the end of our trip I can do one final beach photo dump with all the pics from the good camera and other random pics!!
Just taking a nice poop!
"I need my pwivacy guys"
Cooking dinner and this is our view while standing in the kitchen. I could get used to this!!
"I make you guys pwetend pancakes... Carful... It's spicy"
Napping like a big boy!!
Loving all of the beach decor in our condo. Asher noticed it all to and had commented on many of them!
"Dats a mermaid wif a staaa"
"Is dat an octypus?"
"Oooo a sea staa!"
I love having extra time for extra workout videos, and can't complain about the view and the ocean breeze!
They both are so happy at the beach! Pure bliss from Asher and Nick and I feel absolute joy watching him.
"Let's have a sword fight guys!"
This kid just destroyed a $10 shashimi platter! FRESH FISH!!
Tons of fun on the boardwalk!
And we wrapped up our day with a fantastic fire work show!
WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment