View of the Sunrise from our balcony on our last morning, before my run!
Back to the "train station" while Daddy and I packed up the car.
One of our rest breaks...He said "Take of picture of me and dis tree mommy"
This is the only 30 minutes that Asher slept in the car out of the entire ride to and from the beach. But regardless he is still a great travel buddy.
We got home around 7pm and while Nick went to pick up Linus, Asher and I went to pick up dinner. We all were happy to sleep in our own beds but wouldnt complain if we had another night at the condo.
This was one of the BEST VACATIONS EVER! People say that a vacation with a toddler is not a vacation it is a trip...and to date I have always agreed...except for this trip. A TRUE VACATION.
I really enjoyed all of my time with my family, and the time to myself too! I think a lot of this beach experience is just my overall happiness in general and new found self confidence. I didn't realize how much my attitude, depression and constantly being "in my brain" has an effect on my day to day and on the others around me. I am so thankful to have realized this and working on changing for the better!
~~
Tuesday morning we all woke up in our own beds, and Nick and I were all too thankful that we took the day off of work so we could ease back into reality. We took Asher to school, went to the grocery store and then hiked up Kennesaw Mountain together. It was nice to end our vacation with a little one on one time! ♥♥







No comments:
Post a Comment