Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mothers Day

Today was a perfect mothers day.  Nothing really special planned for the day, but filled with little moments of special throughout.

Asher decided to wake up at 6:30, so after about 15 minute of snuggles, Nick took him downstairs and I got to sleep in!!  When I woke up and started heading downstairs, I was told to get back in bed and minutes later was greeted by my sweet boy saying "Happy Mothers Day" and bringing me breakfast in bed!

My morning was filled with things I love!  Flowers, and cards and setting up my new FitBit on the computer and then crafting with Asher to finish Mothers Day Presents for the grandmas!




We were going to have a picnic at the park with Gigi and Mimi, but at the last minute decided to just go eat and hang at Gigis with everyone.  I would love to post a picture here but not one picture was taken :-(

When we got back home Asher, Nick and I all took naps!  It was glorious.

Then a relaxing dinner at come, complete with take out sushi!

Sometimes...less is more...and this year it was absolutely perfect.
Thanks to Asher for making me a mommy and thanks to Nick for loving me enough to want to create our little family!
Thanks to my boys for making me feel extra special today!


No comments:

Post a Comment