Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Photodump

This is a LONG overdue photodump, as are most of the blogs that are about to follow this one...but when you accidentally send ALL of your files (over 14,000) to the recycle bin, and then have to manually put them all back one by one..all spare computer time was consumed re-instating and cataloging all my photos and files.  BUT, it is finished!  So here is the May photo dump!


I got back from RIMS in Denver and we kicked off the first weekend of the month with Peyton's 3rd Birthday party!



Since Gigi took him to the fire station he has shown a huge interest in firemen, emergencies and shooting water.  Nick and I found this firemans backpack at the hobby store and Asher just fell in love. He insists on wearing the hat when he puts out the fires, and pretends that everything in the backyard is on fire and wants confirmation from us that he has put it out.


I worked from the "Cave" one day at work because i was just still SO tired from RIMS.  I just could not seem to get caught up on my sleep.

Jordans Pregnant!!  When your pregnant friend tells you that she is craving Ice cream what does said friend do?!  Google the ice cream man!  After about three phone calls I had the ice cream man scheduled to come to my office the next day!

Since our trip to Charlay, sister inspired me to become more active and live a healthier lifestyle.  I have started running in the mornings and then taking a mid afternoon break to walk (briskly) around the lake behind our office!  
More on the new active, healthy, happier me in a separate post!


Sneak peek at Asher's Big Boy Room. For the past 2 fridays, we had Asher sleep at Gigi and Poppys so that we could paint and assemble furniture for Asher's big boy room.  He still does not sleep in it, but these pictures are from when he first saw his room all put together...and then one of us the next morning "working" from his bed.  The big boy room is still a work in progress, so once its all completed, I will post better pictures and all the big boy room inspired craft projects. 

Are you starting to see the fireman obsession currently happening in the freeman home?!

My new star necklace!  It makes me happy!

Saturday morning I had a jogging buddy!  MAN....its a TON more work pushing that stroller.

Daddy was on call over the weekend so Asher got to go to work.  He enjoyed an afternoon of scanning and accepted payment in the form of the Varsity.

Blair Bear and Josh came over for dinner!  Asher was so happy to snuggle with his original #1 nanny before bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment